What is Financial Futures?
This twelve-week program facilitated by Women’s Money Matters, provides coaching and curriculum geared specifically for women who want to gain control over their finances, increase economic self-sufficiency, and transform their lives by learning core money management skills.
Financial Futures is made possible by United Way of Greater New Bedford's Women United. Click here to learn more about Women United.
Are you passionate about helping women succeed?
Volunteer to be a coach for the Financial Futures Workshop
As a coaching volunteer, you will play a vital role in helping women transform their lives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support women in Greater New Bedford overcome challenges to achieve their financial goals, offering guidance, support, and encouragement.
- Providing one-on-one coaching and mentorship to program participants.
- Conducting virtual or in-person coaching sessions based on your availability and
- participant preferences.
- Sharing your expertise and experiences to inspire and empower program participants.
- Collaborating with the program coordinator and fellow volunteers to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
- A passion for empowering women and promoting personal growth.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Empathy, patience, and a non-judgmental attitude.
- Availability for coaching sessions during the 12-week program.
- Commitment to United Way and Women’s Money Matters mission and values.
- Previous coaching or mentoring experience is a plus but not required.
- Financial expertise is a plus but not required. Ongoing training and support is provided to all coaches.
- The opportunity to make a meaningful impact on women's lives.
- Personal fulfillment and growth through coaching and mentorship.
- Networking and collaboration with like-minded volunteers and professionals.
- Training and support from our team to enhance your coaching skills.
- A certificate of appreciation and reference letter upon completion of the program.
Volunteer to become a coach
If you are enthusiastic about empowering women and believe you have what it
takes to be a valuable coach in our program, please complete our online application form.
Once selected to be a Financial Futures presenter, you are eligible to present additional Women’s Money Matters programs. If interested in becoming a presenter, please reach out to Berny Lugo firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about Financial Futures? Contact Paula Montgomery at 508.994.9625 ext. 213 or email at email@example.com.