Help spread cheer this holiday season by giving back in one or more ways!
- Register for Volunteer SouthCoast - find the perfect opportunity for you! www.volunteersouthcoast.org
- Donate toys for local kids - Donate toys for local kids in need. www.unitedwayofgnb.org/toy-drive
- Donate gift cards for teens - Teens in need are often forgotten during the holidays. Donate gift cards to give teens a happy holiday. Cards can be dropped off or mailed to UWGNB - attn. Victoria
- Donate blood - save a life by donating blood. www.redcrossblood.org
- Spread joy to your neighbors - Bake cookies, shovel a walkway, or drop off a hot meal to a neighbor to spread joy!
- Donate warm clothing to a local shelter - Coats, hats, gloves, and scarves are always needed during the colder months.
- Thank a first responder - Say thank you to local first responders including police, fire fighters, EMTs, doctors & nurses. #southcoastfrontlines #unitedwethankyou
- Show you care - Send a card to a local veteran or an active service member to let them know you care and are thinking of them. supportourtroops.org/cards-letters
- Thank a teacher- Send in a few extra school supplies for the classroom with your kids. Teachers can always use extra supplies!
- Go the extra mile for someone you love - Surprise a loves on by making breakfast or with an afternoon coffee.
Inspire other to give back by sharing your good deeds using #holidaysunited