Business United Circle
The Business United Circle is a network of local businesses who unite to make a significant and lasting impact on their communities while inspiring others to follow their lead. As a member, your business can invest in making the community you serve a better place for your employees and customers to work and live. Your support helps United Way improve health, education, and financial stability across the SouthCoast while ensuring that the basic needs of our most vulnerable community members are met.
Demonstrate your leadership and commitment to your community by joining the Business United Circle today - because when businesses unite to make a difference, we all win!
*All members of the Business United Circle will receive the following:
- Business United Circle decal for business window
- Business United Circle template provided for company's website and/or social media use
- Company name listed in United Way of Greater New Bedford's Annual Report
- Invitation to all United Way of Greater New Bedford events
- Special recognition for businesses with 75-100% participation in Workplace Campaign
- Special promotion for businesses offering point-of-sale or percent-of-proceed giving
Further Your Impact
Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Provide an on/off-site opportunity for your employees to volunteer together. This is great for team building and makes a positive impact for residents in your community.
Hosting a Workplace Campaign
Whether you have a team of 2 or 200, your business can make a difference by providing the opportunity for your employees to support their community through an easy payroll deduction or one-time donation.
Point-of-Sale or Percent-of-Proceed Giving
Make a pledge to donate a certain amount of money per transaction or a certain percentage of proceeds to United Way (i.e. $5 per salon appointment; $100 per sale or closing; 10% of all proceeds; etc.)
Business United Heroes
Business United Champions
Business United Investors
If you would like to discuss the benefits of joining the Business United Circle or the impact your donation can have on the community, please contact Michelle, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-994-9625 ext. 212.