When you give to United Way of Greater New Bedford, you immediately become part of the collective power to create change. Our revenue comes from community donors – small businesses, foundations, corporate giving, and regular people who want to make this community a better place to live, work and raise a family.
Here are the ways you can invest in United Way of Greater New Bedford:
- Make a one-time gift right now by credit card
- Give by check
- Mail your gift to: United Way of Greater New Bedford 105 William Street, 3rd Floor, New Bedford, MA 02740
- Give through a workplace campaign. Many local and nationally affiliated companies offer payroll deduction giving to United Way. Some even offer matching gift opportunities and incentives. See you HR office for more info. If you run a workplace campaign, click here to be directed to a toolkit)
- Give stock
- Learn more about planned giving
- Join the Navigator Society
If you are business owner, establish a corporate partnership with UWGNB or Join Live United 365.
Your contribution, no matter how great or small, is important. And when you give to United Way, you’re doing your part to build a better community for all of us.